How to hold down a full-time career, get a graduate degree, participate in a social/charity group, and grow a fetus in your uterus all at the same time. The working woman's guide to pregnancy.

Friday, March 23, 2007

Three Weeks to Go

This is an update to an earlier post, "Six Weeks to Go"...

Six Weeks to Go
This baby has to stay in until I've (we've) finished:
*five papers (two done; three to go)
*one exam (done!)
*one group project and presentation (started, but still lots to do)
*talking to my colleagues about my maternity leave plans (done!)
*talking to my clients about my maternity leave plans (done!)
*training my replacements (mostly done!)
*organizing and cleaning out my office (uhhh....this one's going to take a while)
*doing our taxes (done! thank you BD!)
*writing our will (next on the list)
*getting edumacated about birthing (done!)
*attending two more baby showers (done!)
*fixing up the house (almost done!)

So when people ask if I'm "just ready to have it out"...the answer is almost ready...just a bit more to get done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a warning- I have everything on my list "done" except for continually cleaning the house... I am done working now... and I am bored silly. The only thing I can think of to do is make a pregnancy scrapbook, so I got on Snapfish today and ordered a bunch of pictures. I wish I still had a little bit of a list. Oh, and I need to return something to Target. Boring.

DarcyLaine said...

Well, jeez, I could use your help cleaning out my office or drafting our will. Any chance you'll be in Washington, DC in the next couple of weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

Not planning on traveling :) Hopefully I will be having this baby within the week- ha ha, we'll see :) We aren't going to be getting around to the will thing until this summer, so you're a step ahead of us on that one.